Well, I’ve been tagged by my older sister. She writes Calabrisella Mia, a blog about Italy and the Italian language, among other things. It’s actually a pretty great read and she accompanies her posts with some excellent pictures and photos. In the spirit of promoting my podcast by participating in the blogosphere, I will properly respond to this “tag”.
First, I’m required to post the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you. (Done, above)
- Post the rules on your blog. (Done, here)
- Share 6 non-important habits/quirks about yourself (Done, below)
- Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (I guess that depends on if I can find 6 people who won’t be incredibly irritated and ultimately want me dead *gulp*)
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Now, to list 6 non-important habits/quirks about myself.
- I can’t resist British humour. Most recently, I’ve been watching British sitcom “The IT Crowd“. I’d like to see “The Office”, but the British version, not the American one starring Steve Carell.
- I recently read “The Game” by Neil Strauss, cover to cover. It’s really not as evil as you might imagine. Actually, it’s largely autobiographical and the author wants out of “The Game” by the end of it because he realizes that the pursuit of seduction skills is starting to negatively affect his life and the lives of those around him.
- I’m subscribed to way more RSS feeds than I can actually keep up with.
- I’m actually more informed about Japanese news than local news (thanks, Japan Probe!).
- I’m starting to become addicted to the kendama I bought for myself when I was in Japan.
- I love going to Vancouver because there’s a Book-Off in the Downtown Vancouver area. It’s the only one in Canada.
Well, there you have it. Hopefully I won’t get flamed for doing this just this once for my sister. And hey, you now know six more things about me that I’ve never mentioned on the show. Well, except for the bookstore maybe. How’s that for listener interaction? =)
Below are the people I’ve tagged, which will be updated as I tag them.
No one has been tagged yet.